Monday, February 27, 2012

The Day I Dreamt Of Cory Aquino

Few days before the May 10, 2010 Presidential Election, I dreamed of the late former President Cory Aquino. She is campaigning for her son Noynoy Aquino who is running for Presidency. In my dreams, she visited my place on board her yellow helicopter. I don't even know if she actually owns a yellow helicopter in real life. She's wearing a yellow dress. She looks exactly the same as how i saw her on pictures and TV. I shook her hands and told her "Please tell your son Noynoy to come visit us also here. I want to tell him personally that i want to vote him and support him coz i believe and trust him that he can change this sick country." She never said anything but she smiled at me.

That was the first time i ever dreamed of Cory Aquino. And i don't think it's just a coincidence. For sure i'm not the only who dreamed of her that time of election. Noynoy won the election with a large margin. I know it's meant to happen. It's  his destiny. I love my country but never the corrupt politicians and public officials. Everywhere, corruption is rampant. We need someone like Noynoy to manage this country with iron hands. I don't care what other people say. Impeachment of Corona should be done so that Arroyo will be put to jail. Life imprisonment is not even enough for her. Never forget his mastermind husband. If only these 2 never exists on earth, i wonder what life must have been.

One time i'm reading some comments on yahoo news. Someone said, he preferred Gloria Arroyo as president even if she's corrupt. Omgg! Does he has any idea how much billions Arroyo and his husband stole? These people who said these things for sure are the ones who benefited from the sick management of the corrupt officials and earn money under the table. Just very sad to think but dark ones never win. Light ones will!

No comments:

Post a Comment